2) Identification details of the owner, manager
Tecno Ati Srl - Via Traccia in Poggioreale 527 A / B - 80143 - Naples
3) Type of data processed
Visiting and consulting the Site does not generally involve the collection and processing of the user's personal data except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called "navigation data" (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when they interact with the functionality of the Site or request to use the services offered on the Site. In compliance with the Privacy Code, Tecno Ati Srl may also collect the user's personal data from third parties in carrying out its business.
5) Retention of personal data Personal data are stored and processed through computer systems owned by Tecno Ati Srl and managed by the same or by third party suppliers of technical services; for more details please refer to the section "Accessibility of personal data" below. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
6) Purposes and methods of data processing Tecno Ati Srl may process the user's common and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and features on the Site, management of requests and reports from its users, sending newsletters, management of applications received through the Site, etc. Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, Tecno Ati Srl may process personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company's services, at the addresses indicated. , both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as paper mail, telephone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as, communications via internet, fax, e-mail, sms, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets - so-called APPS-, social network accounts - e.g. via Facebook or Twitter-, phone calls with automatic operator, etc.). Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including the security and confidentiality profiles and inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679, the data are kept and stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, they will only be kept for the time established by the current civil and fiscal provisions.
7) Security and quality of personal data Tecno Ati Srl undertakes to protect the security of the user's personal data and complies with the provisions on security provided by the applicable legislation in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illicit use of data and unauthorized access to the same, with particular attention reference to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures. In addition, the information systems and computer programs used by Tecno Ati Srl are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. Tecno Ati Srl uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users' personal data; for example, personal data are stored on secure servers located in places with protected and controlled access. The user can help Tecno Ati Srl to update and keep their personal data correct by communicating any changes relating to their address, their qualification, contact information, etc.
8) Scope of communication and data access The user's personal data may be disclosed to: • all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions; • to Tecno Ati Srl collaborators and employees, as part of their duties; • to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of the Tecno Ati Srl activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
9) Nature of provision of personal data The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received from the user or to contact the user himself to follow up on his request. This type of data is marked with the asterisk symbol [*] and in this case the provision is mandatory to allow the Company to follow up on the request which, failing that, cannot be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will not entail any consequences for the user. The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the "Purpose and methods of processing" section is optional and refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes is intended as extended to the sending of communications made through both automated and traditional methods and / or means of contact, as exemplified above.
10) Rights of the interested party
10.1 Art. 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679 The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) the retention period of personal data envisaged or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
10.2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 - right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten") The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists: a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ; c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2; d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject; f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
10.3 Right referred to in art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; c) although the data controller no longer needs them for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
10.4 Right under Article 20 Right to data portability The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller.
11. Withdrawal of consent to treatment The interested party has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Tecno Ati Srl - Via Traccia a Poggioreale 527 A / B - 80143 - Naples, accompanied by a photocopy of your identity, with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible. If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Tecno Ati Srl - Via Traccia a Poggioreale 527 A / B - 80143 - Naples. The answer will be provided after verifying his identity.